Re: [modeling-pmc] Adding link/logo of supporting EU project

One proposal was the development of a page that expands our current
contributors page to better illustrate the organizations that back
individuals, in addition to one that lists products built upon modeling
technology from Eclipse.   Of course, these things won't just happen without
contribution, so if you or your project management team would like to help
out, that would be most welcome.

Beyond that, you're welcome to join our next call to further discuss the
topic.

- Rich