[modeling-pmc] webinar promotion

Modeling PMC,

I would like to suggest we organize an Eclipse Modeling Webinar series.  This series would be used to promote the Eclipse modeling technology and the companies that are building commercial modeling tools on top of Eclipse.  I would suggest that we produce a series of three webinars that cover different aspects of modeling.  We would contract a media outlet, like BZ Media, to produce and promote the webinars.   Eclipse member companies would sponsor the webinar series and have access to all the leads that were generated from the webinars.  We would also attempt to highlight the member products during the webinars.

In the past, we have done a similar series that focused on Eclipse RCP.  The results of that program were very positive.  We collected over 2000 names of people that registered and each webinar had around 300-400 people attend.

I would estimate the cost to organize these webinars to be approximately $15K per webinar.

Please let me know if you have any questions and if you would like to pursue organizing this series.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227

blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com

Register Now for Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov. 19-20

Back to the top