Re: [modeling-pmc] modeling webinar idea

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] modeling webinar idea
Ian,

I’ve added this topic to our next PMC call agenda.  I hope you can make this day/time (Oct. 21st @ 11:00 am Eastern).  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_PMC_Meeting%2C_2008-10-21

Thanks,
Rich

On 10/9/08 2:04 PM, "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Modeling PMC,

I’d like to get the Modeling PMC feedback on a collaborative marketing idea.  I was thinking that it might be interesting to produce a series of webinars to educate and promote the many different aspect of Eclipse modeling technology and products that are built on the technology.   We could do the webinar series with a media outlet, like BZ Media, so we would be raising the awareness with new people outside the Eclipse community.

The way we would pay for the webinars is that member companies would act as sponsors.  The sponsors would be promoted as part of the series and have access to the leads.

If people are interested in pursuing this idea, I would be happy to attend the next PMC call to discuss different options.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227

blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com <.wordpress>

Register Now <http://eclipse.org/go/ESE@I> for Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov. 19-20