[modeling-pmc] Adding link/logo of supporting EU project

Dear PMC,

We've been asked to investigate if it is possible to add a link/logo of the ModelPlex EU project (www.modelplex.org), which is the primary source of funding for the development of the Epsilon GMT component, in the component's home page (www.eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon).

I recall a discussion a while ago where the conclusion was that we shouldn't be really doing this but I've also noticed that the home page of the gEclipse project (www.eclipse.org/geclipse) - which is also primarily EU-funded - contains a link to the respective EU project (http://www.interactive-grid.eu/).

Is this something that can be decided at project level or should we consult the EMO?

Cheers,
Dimitrios

Back to the top