Re: [modeling-pmc] Status of GMT?

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] Status of GMT?
Hi Bjorn,

Aside from looking at individual GMT IPZilla entries, the most recent summary came from Sharon and is pasted below.  I believe all those who agreed to the process defined by legal have done what was asked and are awaiting IP clearance.  Those who have not can be shutdown, as agreed.

Jean/Sharon, anything new to add?

Thanks,
Rich

>From Sharon on 7/3:

Hi Everyone:

Here is the current information received to date and outstanding items.  We realize there is still time to enter CQs until end of day July 4th (tomorrow).  I thought it may be useful to send this out now to provide this overview so that we are all on the same page.  If any of the information below appears to be incorrect and I have potentially missed a bug, please send me a direct email and I will investigate and adjust accordingly:

Moving to M2M (QVT):

§
       UMLX – Ed Willink – Outstanding;  Entering Bug
§        OML – Ed Willink – Outstanding; Entering Bug, Entering CQ

Moving to Modeling GMT:

§        AM3 – Hugo Bruneliere – No Outstanding Issues
§        MoDisco – Hugo Bruneliere – No Outstanding Issues
§        OMCW – Hugo Bruneliere – No Outstanding Issues ~ Hugo please remember that an Initial CQ should be entered when you have code for this
§        Epsilon – Dimitrios Kolovos – Please update bug with active committer information
§        AMW – Marcos Didonet del Fabro – No Outstanding Issues
§        GEMS – Jules White – Outstanding; Entering Bug, please also provide active committer information when entering bug
§        VIATRA2 – Daniel Varro – Outstanding; Bug Entered does not contain all details (see email from Jean dated June 27), CQ(s) required, please provide active committers on bug as well

Moving to Modeling Proposal TMF (new proposal):
§
       TCS – Frederic Jouault – Outstanding; CQ(s) to be entered

Unknown:
§
       MofScript – a CQ has been entered by Jon O. but no other information received?
§        OAW - ?

If I have missed any components, please let me know?

Thanks,
Sharon