Re: [modeling-pmc] Topics for tomorrow's call

Rich:

I have no topics and OK with skipping the call.

Also, as I'm still with IBM :-), I do have a con-call number, so that remains a third possibility.

Paul

Paul Elder
Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational software
ph: +1 613 270 4560
e-mail: pelder@xxxxxxxxxx

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[modeling-pmc] Topics for tomorrow's call

Does anyone have any topics to discuss, or shall we skip the July call?

The only updates I can think of are:

1. GMT components are in the process of being moved (if you've not noticed
the IPZillas)
2. The MDDi termination review call is likely to happen in August, as Ed
will be unavailable on the 23rd.
3. A complication of Ed's departure from IBM leaves us again without an
international toll-free number.  Ed thinks he can use Skype to solve the
issue, and I think we can use the Foundation's number (or, I can provide
one).

Thanks,
Rich