[modeling-pmc] EMF Query, Transaction, Validation Ganymede Release Review Slides

Hi,

Please find, attached, the slide deck for the EMF Query, Transaction, and Validation components' 1.2 release review in the Ganymede Simultaneous Release on 4 June, 2008.  I provide PDF and the original Apple Keynote source.

The "talking points" slide for the review call is the one entitled "Talking Points", following the title page and agenda slides.

Note that, although these three are distinct components in CVS and in Bugzilla, they are administered (for planning and other purposes) as a unit and are delivered to Ganymede as a single "EMF Data Integrity Frameworks" feature.  Therefore, I provide one slide deck presenting the three, together.

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian W. Damus
Senior Software Developer, Zeligsoft Inc.