[modeling-pmc] Teneo Ganymede Release Review and Graduation Review

Hi All,
Attached you can find the slides for the Teneo Ganymede Release Review.

I hereby also want to let the EMO know that I would like to combine the Release and the Graduation review for Teneo. I have added a few slides at the back for the Graduation Review.

I also attached the mini-deck.

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307