[modeling-pmc] EMF and EMFT Release Review Materials.

Here's the current disorganized state of the world (all my fault) for the EMF and EMFT components

(See attached file: release review.zip)

(See attached file: Bugzilla CDO+Net4j.xlsx)(See attached file: Ganymede Release Review - EMFT CDO.ppt)(See attached file: Ganymede Release Review - EMFT Net4j.ppt)

(See attached file: Mint_Ganymede_Release_Review.ppt)(See attached file: Mint_Ganymede_Release_Review.pdf)

(See attached file: EcoreTools-Ganymede-release-review.zip)

(See attached file: EMF-Compare-Ganymede-Review.pdf)(See attached file: EMF-Compare-Ganymede-Review.ppt)

(See attached file: MDT-OCL_EMF-QTV_Ganymede.zip)

(See attached file: EMFSearch_Release_Review_mini-deck.pdf) (See attached file: EMFSearch_Release_Review.pdf)

(See attached file: Teneo Release Review Ganymede.ppt)(See attached file: Teneo Ganymede Mini Deck.ppt)

Note that we've been talking about doing a graduation review for Teneo as part of this release review. I suppose we'd better get our act in gear if we intend to do that...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265 (t/l 313)