[modeling-pmc] Proposal for Texo Component

Hi,

We held a vote for the creation of the EMFT Texo component and all votes were +1:

We'd like to announce the creation of this component to the community at large. The proposal is in the wiki:

I will immediately fill out this form to add MartinTaal as an EMFT committer to the Texo component:

Martin,

Please provide a short description (one paragraph summary) for the EMO to include in the announcement.

Given you're already a committer on EMFT Teneo, I think you won't need to do any additional paper work and you already know what else needs to be done.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265 (t/l 313)

Back to the top