From: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Merks
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:40 AM
To: PMC members mailing list
Cc: modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx; modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [modeling-pmc] PMC makeup

Guys,

Note that according to the development process
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php
section
4.3

   Subsequently, additional Project Leadership (PMC members or
   ProjectSub-Project Leaders) must be approved unanimously by the
existing
   Project Leadership elected by the Project's Committers1 and the Board
or
   EMO(ED) (as appropriatefor PMC members and Sub-Project Leads
   respectively).

the existing PMC members need to unanimously approve the addtion of a
new
member.  So I think each of us on the PMC needs to vote +1.  Of course
we
could also take the approach of asking if anyone objects and if there is
no
-1, assume that everyone voted +1.  We'll see now long it takes everyone
respond with a +1 before taking that route...

+1

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 313)

             "Richard

             Gronback"

             <Richard.Gronback
             @borland.com>             <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

             Sent by:
cc
             modeling-pmc-boun

             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
                                       [modeling-pmc] PMC makeup

             04/21/2008 08:03

             AM

             Please respond to

                PMC members

               mailing list

             <modeling-pmc@ecl

                 ipse.org>

Hi,

It seems we didn't officially add a PMC member for TMF, as Frederic was
on
the PMC and it seemed we were covered.  However, as Frederic was
originally
on the PMC to represent M2M, I propose we include Sven Efftinge as a PMC
member to represent TMF, which he co-leads with Frederic.

Objections?

Thanks,
Rich