Re: [modeling-pmc] Committer nominations

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] Committer nominations
Kenn,
If it's a new project, perhaps there are no contributions to the project to list, but there should be other public justification of why the candidates should be committers. My point was (supposed to be) that "I think he's a good guy" or "he works for us" are not good enough reasons - there needs to be something more.

- Bjorn

Kenn Hussey wrote:

Given that TMF is a new project, has there even been enough time for contributions to have been made? If so, all we would need to do is list these individuals’ contributions (as Bjorn has suggested); committers necessarily have to be contributors before they can be committers, no?

--
New Page 1 [end of message]

Back to the top