[modeling-pmc] EMFT Search : Call For Incubation Exit Review

Hello,

EMF Search has now reached its 0.7.0 (Incubation) version, is
scheduled for Ganymede Synchronized release, being currently part of
its 3.4 M4 milestone.

For these reasons, I think it would be time to call an incubation exit
review according to Eclipse Development Process. I will also work with
EMO for IP review.

Please, find a draft of incubation exit review document for which a
meeting slot will be requested to EMO,  after Modeling PMC approval.

sincerely yours,

--
- Lucas

EMFT Search : http://www.eclipse.org/emft/projects/search/