RE: [modeling-pmc] Amalgam proposal

Hi Rich,

Sounds pretty exciting. I think it will not only make people's life easier
but will also allow for easier consumption of the tools from the modeling
project. If the project succeeds, this will help to lift Eclipse modeling on
a higher ground.

Please count me in as an interested party. As Markus pointed out, you can
probably count in the whole oAW team.

Peter

Back to the top