[modeling-pmc] Re: SV: MOFScript move to M2T (was: M2T MTL)

Title: Re: SV: MOFScript move to M2T (was: M2T MTL)
Copying the PMC mailing list to keep this discussion open and transparent.

If there is doubt that what’s in CVS has been properly cleared by the IP process, it needs to be removed until it has been.

Now that I more carefully read the MOFScript description, I see what’s implemented was a proposal for the MOF to Text Transformation Language RFP.  To me “adding an implementation of the standard means” means we’ll have 1. JET in EMF  2. JET2  3. Xpand  4. MOFScript  and 5. Some variant of MOFScript that is MOF2Text compliant.  I’ve got no problem with variety, but this seems like a lot of M2T flavors to me.

FYI, SVN will work with PDE build for fetching, but you’ll need help: http://sourceforge.net/projects/svn-pde-build/  We use it for commercial product builds, but note that SVN is not supported by the releng tools, nor will it tag during the build, afaik (unless it’s a new feature, or I missed it).

Best Regards,
Rich