Re: [modeling-pmc] feedback on GMT web site

Bernd, Markus & oAW folks,

Could you provide the following information:

When the oAW migration process will be finished,
where will be located the various oAW contributions
in terms of project and components?

Who are the committers associated to each contribution (project/component)?

When will this migration be finished?

I am particularly interested by the impact of these on GMT.

One of the problems we are having in GMT is to provide a clear
focus and short description for each of the component of the project.
This is not presently the case  and we need to move rapidly in this direction.

The information I would like to have, related to GMT is:

1. Do you intend, at the end of the migration process,
to keep a specific component within GMT?

2. What will be its name?

3. What will be its precise focus?
(by focus I mean some sentences describing precisely the goal of the component)

When defining the focus, bear in mind that GMT is defined as the "research incubator for
the Eclipse Modeling Project".

Thanks and Best regards,

Jean