Re: [modeling-pmc] new project lead for MDDi?

Sébastien,

Very few folks showed up at the last call, so we'll table the topic again
for the next call,  It would clearly be very helpful for Xavier to attend
to help explain the status, plans, and directions for the project.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             Sébastien
             Demathieu
             <sebastien.demath                                          To
             ieu@thalesgroup.c         PMC members mailing list
             om>                       <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             modeling-pmc-boun         Xavier Blanc <Xavier.Blanc@xxxxxxx>
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       Subject
                                       Re: [modeling-pmc] new project lead
                                       for MDDi?
             09/07/2007 10:52
             AM

             Please respond to
                PMC members
               mailing list
             <modeling-pmc@ecl
                 ipse.org>

Hello all,

Reading the minutes of the previous PMC call, I realized that there was an
agenda item about MDDi.

Unfortunately, no project representative was attending the call: I was out
of office and I assume that
Xavier was not aware of the call details.

I am sure Xavier will be willing to have a discussion with you guys, if you
want to know more about
his plans for the project.

Thanks,

Sébastien

Richard Gronback a écrit :
      Hi Anne,

      Actually, the decision is not yet finalized at the PMC level, but
      we?ll be sure to inform the EMO when it is.

      Thanks,
      Rich