[modeling-pmc] Re: Call summary - 17 July 2007

Title: Call summary - 17 July 2007
Sorry about the low quality. I've forwarded your comments to Karl and Denis. In addition, some notes of my own:
  • I've found that a headset is essential to sound quality, especially the microphone - built-in computer microphones are not very good.
  • If I have trouble with an echo, I've found the mute button to be very useful - often an echo comes from someone's computer speakers being re-picked up by their microphone and then re-broadcast back over the link.
Richard Gronback wrote:
Hello,

Apologies for the poor quality audio on today’s call.  I’ve copied Bjorn to let him know right away that we found the Asterisk Conference Call service to be largely unusable.

Back to the top