Re: [modeling-pmc] Next call agenda

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] Next call agenda
OK, thanks Ed.

Actually, it was this blog posting that reminded me of TMF :)

Best,
Rich

On 6/4/07 1:11 PM, "Ed Merks" <merks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rich,

We couldn't get long term funding for supporting the Emfatic work at Eclipse, but we handed it off to Miguel Garcia.  He is working on it now as part of the Google SOC and I'm hopeful he'll eventually contribute it as a project to Eclipse:

http://eclipse-soc.blogspot.com/2007/06/ive-integrated-grammar-to-ecore-model.html

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/04/2007 01:01 PM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

sven@xxxxxxxxxxx, voelter@xxxxxxx

Subject

[modeling-pmc] Next call agenda

Hi,

I’ve added a wiki for our next call, to which I’ve added an item to get an update on the TMF proposal that I know was floating around last year, but about which I’ve not heard anything lately.  If someone involved in the proposal (cc’d) could please attend the call, that would be great.

On a related note, what ever became of the proposed contribution of Emfatic to EMP?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Modeling_PMC_Meeting%2C_2007-06-19
<http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Modeling_PMC_Meeting%2C_2007-06-19> Please add additional items you’d like to discuss.

Thanks,
Rich