[modeling-pmc] Re: [technology-pmc] Moving EMFT to Modeling

Ed, Mike, everyone,
There is no need a Move Review for moving EMFT to Modeling because that public review was already completed during the Modeling Top-Level Project Creation Review (see slide 7 of the creation review presentation). The Technology PMC has already approved, the EMO has approved, and the membership has approved. You're good to go.

Ed Merks wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.  Where can I learn about the Move Review
Process so that I can initiate it and follow it?   I.e., is there a link
that describes this process?
At the last model PMC meeting we discussed moving EMFT from Technology
Modeling as a permanently incubating subproject in which to explore new
EMF-centric technologies.  Everyone agrees this is a good idea, so I
wanted
to be sure that everyone is informed and that the Technology PMC
formally
approves.

Back to the top