[modeling-pmc] RE: [technology-pmc] Moving EMFT to Modeling

Mike,

Thanks for the quick reply.  Where can I learn about the Move Review
Process so that I can initiate it and follow it?   I.e., is there a link
that describes this process?

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             "Mike
             Milinkovich"
             <mike.milinkovich                                          To
             @eclipse.org>             "'Technology PMC'"
                                       <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
             04/03/2007 11:52          "'modeling-pmc'"
             AM                        <modeling-pmc%eclipseorg@xxxxxxxxxx
                                       >, <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       <emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             Please respond to                                          cc
             <mike.milinkovich         Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
               @eclipse.org>                                       Subject
                                       RE: [technology-pmc] Moving EMFT to
                                       Modeling