Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: How to Mange Modeling Subprojects

I am in the registration room now.

I can meet you where you want

just decide.

Jean

On 3/6/07, Ed Merks <merks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guys,

I wonder when would be a good chance to meet?

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx >
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/24/2007 03:33 PM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx >

cc
Subject
Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: How to Mange Modeling Subprojects

Hi Bjorn,

The PMC was in agreement with keeping EMFT as an incubator:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Modeling_PMC_Meeting%2C_2007-02-20

Sure, let's catch up at EclipseCon.

Thanks,
Rich