[modeling-pmc] Re: How to Mange Modeling Subprojects

Nick,
This works for me with one additional request: could you put a README.txt at the root of /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.emft explaining this - that the files are slowly moving to /cvsroot/modeling/ and that no new components should be started here in /technology? Thanks.

- Bjorn
Curious... does this mean /cvsroot/modeling/org.eclipse.emft? or
staying as is with /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.emft? I'd prefer
the former as it would allow me to reuse more common code.

To that end, we could say that:

* new components will be put in modeling instead of technology,
* existing components ready to exit incubation (or already exited in
the case of Query/Transation/Validation) will be moved out into MDT,
M2T or EMF, and thus
* over time we'd just empty out /cvsroot/technology.

Does that work for everyone?

Back to the top