[modeling-pmc] Re: JCRManagement Project Pre-Proposal

Sandro,

I see.  That makes sense.  I'll have some discussions with a few people and
then likely I'll have some follow-up questions shortly.  I'll be interested
in comments from the other PMC members...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             Sandro Böhme
             <sandro.boehme@gm
             x.de>                                                      To
                                       Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
             01/27/2007 12:33                                           cc
             PM                        modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: JCRManagement Project
             Please respond to         Pre-Proposal
             sandro.boehme@gmx
                    .de

Hi Ed,

Apogee's scope are "only" ECM systems while using a fixed domain model.
The scope of the JCRManagement project is to create arbitary domain
models and it is open to every kind of application - not "only" ECM
system. The idea is more to enhance the modelling projects with the
integration of the JCR - similar to the Teneo project which integrates
relational databases with hibernate.

Bye,

Sandro

Ed Merks wrote:
> Sandro,
>
> I did see that, but I didn't follow the discussion link and should have.
> I think this probably argues that the best fit for this proposal would be
> as part of the Apogee project.  Does that make sense to you, or are you
> looking for something a little different?
>

> Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
> mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
> 905-413-3265  (t/l 969)
>

>              Sandro Böhme