[modeling-pmc] Re: [gmf-dev] Commit rights for Alex Boyko

Title: Re: [gmf-dev] Commit rights for Alex Boyko
Welcome, Alex!

We’ve allowed for the 1 week minimum on this vote, per the Modeling charter, and have received +1 votes from the following members of the runtime component: Anthony Hunter, Cherie Revells, Mohammed Mostafa, Linda Damus, and Vishwanath Ramaswamy.  We’ve had  no 0 or –1 votes recorded.  Alex’s contributions can be viewed here: http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/development/ipquery.php

This email serves as the vote summary record and PMC approval for adding Alex Boyko as a new Committer on GMF.  Alex, please let me know when you have read, understood, and agree to the Committer Guidelines (http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committerguidelines.php), and I’ll submit the new committer request form.

Thanks,
Rich