[modeling-pmc] Re: Creation Review Request: M2T

Paul, normally I would schedule theĀ  next bunch of reviews for Jan. 3, but Bjorn is not available then. We could change our normal practice of having reviews on Wednesday and schedule it for Thursday, Jan. 4, and 8am Pacific.

Would that day and time work for you? Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
503-784-3788