Re: [modeling-pmc] Modeling Project now has an Orbit Committer

Christian:

I'd recommend touching base with Martin Taal and Eike Stepper. They both use 3rd party code in their builds (Teneo and Net4j & CDO), which we currently house on emft.eclipse.org and they maintain (ie., update when necessary). If there'd be a way to contrib those thrird party jars to Orbit I'm sure other projects would be happy to benefit from that.

(If you get this twice it's because I sent it using the wrong email address so the mailing list bounced it.)

Cheers,

Nick