[modeling-pmc] PMC Agenda

Guys,

Our PMC meeting is tomorrow 10:AM EST.   Here's the call-in information we'll use:

Conference ID: 6092972
Local Dial:    (613) 787-5018
Toll-Free Dial: 1 (866) 842-3549

The agenda will include at least two items.
  1. I'm hoping we'll hear from David Sciamma (since Pierre can't attend) about their proposal to work on an Ecore graphical editor at Eclipse, eventually working towards a UML graphical editor that represents and exemplary use of the GMF runtime.
  2. Nick will give us status on the build and web infrastructure changes that are underway.

If there are other things you'd like on the agenda, feel free to add them.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

Back to the top