Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer

MDT does not have a PMC. Only top-level projects (i.e., Modeling) have a PMC. MDT is a sub-project and thus does not have a PMC.

Kenneth Hussey wrote:

Would that also apply for (sub)projects that in turn have (sub)components? The point I was trying to make earlier was that if a committer is voted into a component of MDT, for example, I'd expect the approval to be announced at the MDT PMC level (i.e. an email sent to the mdt.dev mailing list), not necessarily at the Modeling PMC level... I would expect to need Modeling PMC approval for addition of new components (and component owners) to MDT but not for new committers for existing components... Or am I mistaken?

Back to the top