Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer

Rich,

Yes, that makes good sense.  And since every project lead is a PMC member (a pattern we probably want for the new projects as well), that means projects can handle the issue entirely within their domain.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>

10/31/2006 10:22 AM

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer

Great, thanks Bjorn.

I'm assuming nobody has an issue with this, so let's move to the any PMC
member is sufficient to consider Committer additions approved model.

Best,
Rich

--
Richard C. Gronback