From: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Jean Bezivin
Sent: Sat 10/7/2006 8:47 AM
To: PMC members mailing list
Subject: Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer

Rich,

My interpretation was the same than Ed's,
but we may check that with Bjorn this week.

In case it is necessary, +1 also for me.

Best regards,

Jean

On 10/7/06, Ed Merks <merks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rich,
>
> I didn't think the PMC had to vote to approve a decision about committers
> made by a subproject.  I thought only existing committers for that
> subproject or a component of that subproject needed to approve.   I'll ask
> Bjorn about that next week.  I have no basis for deciding to vote yes or no,
> so if we are required to vote, my policy will be to approve the vote of the
> subproject, i.e., to rubber stamp it. :-)
>
> So my vote, if one is necessary, is +1
>

> Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
> mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
> 905-413-3265  (t/l 969)
>

>   *"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>*
> Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> 10/07/2006 03:38 AM   Please respond to
> PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>  cc
>   Subject
> [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer
>

> This email serves as a summary of a vote taken on the gmf-dev mailing list
> regarding the committer vote for Boris Blajer.
> http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/gmf-dev/msg00759.html
>
> We have had 11 +1 votes with 0 -1 votes, and the vote has been open for
> greater than the required week, per the standard top-level charter.
>
> We request a vote from the PMC for Boris Blajer to be added as a Committer
> on the GMF project.
>
> My vote: +1
>
> Thanks,
> Rich

Jean Bézivin - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA) - University of Nantes - 2, rue de
la Houssinière
44322 Nantes cedex 3 - France
tel. +33 2 51 12 58 13 - fax. +33 2 51 12 58 12 - cell.+33 6 14 32 22 36
- e.mail: Jean.Bezivin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/ - Skype: jbezivin

Back to the top