Re: [modeling-pmc] MDT Project Creation

Kenn and have been discussing that today... chances are every project that
needs a build will need a .releng too, eg. for mdt we're thinking of
something like this:

/cvsroot/modeling
   org.eclipse.mdt
   org.eclipse.mdt.releng
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.eodm
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.eodm.releng
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.uml2.ocl
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.uml2.ocl.releng
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.uml2.tools
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.uml2.tools.releng
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.uml2.uml
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.uml2.uml.releng
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.xsd
   org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.xsd.releng

But I'd also like to be able to centralize reusable common code across the
major projects (emf, gmf, mdt, m2t, etc.) too; thus, an
org.eclipse.modeling.releng would make sense, unless I can contribute this
common stuff into org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder instead. Either way, we'll
cross that bridge when we get there. ;-)

--
Nick Boldt :: Software Developer, IBM Toronto Lab
Eclipse Modeling Framework :: http://eclipse.org/emf

             Richard Gronback
             <richard.gronback
             @borland.com>                                              To
             Sent by:                  PMC members mailing list
             modeling-pmc-boun         <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/27/2006 03:31          Re: [modeling-pmc] MDT Project
             PM                        Creation

             Please respond to
                PMC members
               mailing list
             <modeling-pmc@ecl
                 ipse.org>

+1 for Nick as well.

Eventually, I suspect we?ll need an org.eclipse.modeling.releng module?

Best,
Rich