Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: MDT Project Creation Review

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: MDT Project Creation Review
Confirmed.

Thanks,
Rich

On 9/6/06 8:18 AM, "Kenneth Hussey" <khussey@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anne,

Yes, September 27 sounds great. I already have PMC approval - Rich and/or Ed, can you please confirm?

I'll try to get the slides to you by the end of next week. Is there a template that should be used?

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey

Eclipse UML2 Project Lead
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx> 09/05/2006 10:43 PM

Kenneth Hussey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

cc
Subject

Re: MDT Project Creation Review

Hi Kenn,

That's great that you are ready for a Creation Review. What I need in order to put that on the schedule is PMC approval. Would that be Rich or Ed? And then we will need your slides in PPT format at least one week before the review date.

I have room for another review on Sept. 27 at 8am PDT if that would work for you. The next time slot after that would be at least a couple of week later. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>