It may be found at:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2006/index.php?page=callforpapers/

The modeling symposium will take place
on Wednesday, October 11, 2006

All symposium participants are expected to be active participants and
have to submit a position paper. There is no limitation on the size
of the position paper. It may be a 3 page extended abstract
to a full lenght technical report.
Preferred format is pdf.

The deadline for providing position papers is September 10, 2006.
Submissions will receive a response aproximately 1-2 weeks after submission,
but earlier submission is recommended. Position papers will be available
on the website in advance of the symposium.

Send your position papers in .pdf format, mentioning the Symposia title, to
summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx