Re: [modeling-pmc] PMC call agenda items for 8/15

Hi,

As Sebastien said, it's bank holidays here.
I will try nevertheless to catch part of the call.

Is it as last time at 10 eastern (in less than 2 hours)
at the following number?

Conference ID:       6092972
Local Dial:          (613) 787-5018
Toll-Free Dial:      1 (866) 842-3549