[modeling-pmc] Call agenda for tomorrow

Hi All,

If you've got any specific items to add to the list of topics for tomorrow,
please reply.

I have (again) tried coming up with a structure for the Modeling project,
and propose this be our primary topic for tomorrow.  We'll need to resolve
this soon in order to move forward with provisioning, etc.  I've attached a
slide (with notes) that Ed and I feel is a good starting point for the
discussion, so please review at your convenience.

Thanks,
Rich

--
Richard C. Gronback