Re: [modeling-pmc] Release Review for Some Projects

Info for today's meeting:

Conference ID:        6092972
Local Dial:                  (613) 787-5018
Toll-Free Dial:        1 (866) 842-3549

    Thanks

       - Fred

_________________________________
Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/12/2006 10:42 AM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Paul Elder/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, Vishwanath Ramaswamy/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [modeling-pmc] Release Review for Some Projects

Wednesday at 10:00 Eastern is fine with me.

Just to set expectations, we should conduct these as “internal reviews” (similar to the recent internal review of Dali in WTP ), with the component owners presenting their slides and covering those aspects required for existing incubation
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/validation-phase.php

We know the reality of official Release Reviews (nobody shows up), so this is our chance to make sure we start out on the right foot as a new top-level project and PMC.

Thanks,
Rich