Re: [modeling-pmc] Call to schedule regular calls

Rich,

That's a good idea.  I'm free pretty much any of those days, but I prefer to avoid Friday meetings and to avoid meetings during lunch time (12-1 EST).  Probably mornings will work out better for Jean.  Perhaps Tuesday morning 10:00AM EST would be good for everyone?

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/25/2006 02:31 AM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list

<modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[modeling-pmc] Call to schedule regular calls

Hi All,

I propose we have a conference call next week to discuss setting up a regular conference call, among other topics (e.g. roadmap planning, website, memberships, etc.)

How about next Tuesday or Friday?  Both days are open for me, as are Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning.

Thanks,
modeling-pmc mailing list
modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx