Re: [modeling-pmc] PMC Membership

+1, welcome Jean :-)

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/13/2006 11:10 AM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list

cc
bezivin@xxxxxxxxx, PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [modeling-pmc] PMC Membership

Rich,

+1

Jean would make a great addition given his passion for Model Driven Engineering and his proven track record in the GMT project.   We should set up a web page with biographies of the Model PMC membership.

Congratulations and welcome aboard Jean!

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/13/2006 10:16 AM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list

cc
bezivin@xxxxxxxxx
Subject
[modeling-pmc] PMC Membership

Hi Ed,

I'd like to propose we add Jean Bezivin to the Eclipse Modeling Project PMC.  As you know, Jean currently leads the GMT project, itself an umbrella of modeling technology and research projects.  With GMT's inclusion in the Modeling project, I feel Jean's experience and domain knowledge will be a most welcome addition to the PMC, and serve to improve our overall diversity.

Best Regards,

Rich

Richard C. Gronback

Borland Software Corporation