[modeling-pmc] Grouping on front page

Rich, Ed, Kenn,

I noticed we started adding content to our main web page by grouping projects (BTW thanks Rich). As we experienced in our Ottawa meeting, the projects can be split in many different ways, each with their own pros and cons. Given we already agreed on the charter to a particular split, mainly around standards versus infrastructure, I would like to suggest we just follow the charter to avoid having that discussion again. :-)

    Thanks

       - Fred

Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group