[modeling-dev] FIXED: 'Open Bugs' queries for modeling webpages

Kenn reported to me tonight that since the new Bugzilla version rolled out, the Open Bugs link on many of the Modeling project sites no longer shows the correct columns.

I've updated the Open Bugs link in the left nav for mdt, m2t, m2m, gmf, tmf, emf, and emft. If I missed you, or your project's homepage doesn't link correctly to open bugs, let me know and I'll have a look.

Should you want to add/remove columns, feel free to edit the $collist variable in your _projectCommon.php file. You can get the names of columns by querying bugzilla and hitting the Change Columns link below the query results. Then look at the resulting URL and you'll see something like this:

  columnlist=changeddate%2Cbug_severity%2Cpriority

--
Nick Boldt :: http://nick.divbyzero.com
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena

Back to the top