Re: [gmf-dev] [modeling-dev] Metamodeling

Hi Andreza,

The eclipse modeling project consists of various sub-projects to tackle different aspects of model driven engineering including the meta-modeling aspect. You can use the EMF project for meta-modeling.

Perhaps the following overview section may be of some help:

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/docs/#overviews

You may want to start with the presentations and tutorials.

Regards,
Angel Roman

MDE Systems, Inc.
www.mdesystems.com

Andreza Vieira wrote:

Hi everybody,

I'm new in metamodeling. I would like to ask you help me with some tips in metamodeling.
How can I begin to create metamodels?
While you are metamodeling, do you note some common behavioral between metaclasses relationship?
Can you tell me some features that I have to know for metamodeling?
Thanks a lot.
--
Andreza