[modeling-dev] Re: Athena build vs Modeling build

Memory is limited on modeling.eclipse. You're better off on build.eclipse.

Or, try setting compilerArgs in your build.props for the test feature
or plugin.

You can certainly schedule both N and I builds in Hudson. To publish
them, check the eclipse wiki for athena common builder publishing.
Full working example provided (for VE project).

Merged update sites are no longer supported (two reasons: p2 now
supports its own notion of site aggregation, and the old way was very
error prone), unless someone wants to do a Galileo-like build for
Modeling. See the Modeling Amalgam project, which I believe provides
that.

Hope that helps!

Nick

--