Re: [mobile-iwg] Mobile Plugin-fest

Hi Ian,

We're fine with this. I would like to see this event occur, whether
it's focused on mobile or perhaps broadening the scope a bit. It's a
valuable event for the attendees so they can improve their products,
but I also think it could be useful for the platform teams to
understand the types of integration scenarios that vendors contend
with. If we can isolate the pain points that affect the majority
adopters, we can drive requirements that improve the overall usability
of all our products.

I suggest we use EclipseCon as an opportunity to promote the event and
perhaps move it to an April or May time frame.

-E