[mobile-iwg] Eclipse Mobile Plugin-Fest

We have confirmed February 23-24 at the dates for the Mobile Plugin-Fest.    I have created a web page with a description of the event.  I would like to announce the event the end of this week or early next week.

http://www.eclipse.org/community/mobileplugfest/index.php

Ronnie are we having a Pulsar meeting this week?   If so can we review the web site.

If any Pulsar members would like to be included on the list of participating companies, please let me know.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org

Back to the top