Re: [mobile-iwg] Build for Indigo M3 milestone

Hi guys,

As an exercise to check Indigo compliance, today I downloaded the Indigo M3 Java EPP Package for Win32 from http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20101111-1653/, installed PDE and Subversion and then I checked out MTJ' s source code.
I cleaned the project and rebuilt it and now it shows only one issue with org.antlr.runtime, but this plugin's readme says it will be consumed via Orbit, so it seems that it is not a problem.

Any other considerations?