[mobile-iwg] Proposed Mobile Plugin Fest

All,

The last phone call we discussed hosting an Eclipse Mobile Plugin Fest.   The idea is to invite companies with Eclipse tools in the mobile space to do interoperability testing between their different products.   We have done one of these in the past for embedded vendors and I think the time is right to do it in the mobile space.

We are looking to organize this sometime in the late February.   There is a potential that Google would provide the facilities/rooms in Mountain View CA.

If people have questions or feedback, please let me know.  I hope to have more concrete details in the next couple of weeks.

Ian

--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing