[mobile-iwg] Build for Indigo M3 milestone

Hi all,

I would like to check if we should provide a new Pulsar build for Indigo's M3 milestone.
We should provide the new build until Wednesday November 10th, to guarantee that the new EPP package uses it. If everybody agrees, I would like to generate this new build on Tuesday, to avoid any last minute issues that may rise.

I need to double-check the exact number, but I know that Sequoyah has at least one bug that was fixed, so we would have a new build to provide.
I think MTJ also has a new build, right?

I'll be waiting your comments.

Daniel Pastore
Sequoyah Team

Back to the top