From: mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcel Gorri
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 9:29 AM
To: Mobile Industry Working Group
Subject: Re: [mobile-iwg] Draft Pulsar Presentation - Eclipse Summit Europe 2010

Hi Ronnie,

please find attached a version of the slides with some comments we made. I left the changes in red, so you can easily identify them.

- Slide 2: I added information about "previous" TmL (people could think that TmL still exists) and also the new addition to Sequoyah project, Mobile Web Tools

- Slide 3: RIM is misspelled, it contains only one M

- Slide 9: I added information that all TmL components migrated to Sequoyah can be found in this part of the architecture.

- Slide 13: I added a reference to Android, since now Sequoyah provides support to Android Native development.

It seems that the presentation is already very complete (13 slides for 25 minutes). Just checking if we can help more: do you intend to talk in more details about each (or some) component present in Sequoyah? If this is the case, we can provide you a description of them. Do you need some screenshots of those components working? Also, do you intend to present a demo of pulsar and its components? If so, we can help you to prepare those items.

Best,

 Marcel