Re: [mobile-iwg] Call for Suggestions - Automation Test Framework

Hi all,

I'm sending attached a first version of a proposal for a proof of concept for our testing framework.

Please, let us know if this is a good example to start working with the component. Other ideas or suggestions are welcome as well.

Best,
 Marcel